SCRIPT-2-SCREEN INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM FOR SCREENPLAYS-MOVIES AND RELATED FILM ARTS RELATED PROJECTS
This is our newly revised entry form, please disregard all previous versions. Changes were made to better help
you describe your project and to generate interest in your project from possible distributors. Category genres are designed
to help you match your project to the interests of potential distributors.
Please answer as thoroughly as possible. You may submit a Crew and Cast list in addition to filling in the blanks
but not in lieu.
If you prefer to submit a hardcopy of your sceenplay, please mail to festival headquarters: P.O. BOX 3779 Muskogee,
This is the main address for all deliverables, posters, DVDs, CDs etc. If sending UPS, Fedex-send to Downtown Muskogee,
Inc Attn: Film Festival-223 N. 3rd St. Suite 201 Muskogee, OK 74401
All deadlines will be strictly adhered to.
Thank you for your interest in our festival.
& REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES
- All FILM entries must come with the Official Bare Bones entry form, the non-refundable entry fee
and a NTSC DVD or VHS screening tape, regardless of format of origin) which is also non-returnable.
- All necessary rights, permissions and clearances including but not limited
to, rights to all music used in the motion picture, have been obtained for public promotion, exhibition, and /or sale of the
- Non-English films must have English subtitles.
- Films produced or initiated by a major movie studio are not eligible for Bare Bones Film competition,
but can be showcased.
- Bare Bones Film Festivals does not accept Child/Adult pornography. (Explicit
sex scenes, genitals, etc)
- Screening dates and times will be set by festival programming committee with preference going to filmmakers-in-attendance.
- All entrants accepted for the festival are encouraged to submit publicity kits with photos, posters,
cast & production credits, etc. for “Shameless D.I.Y-Self Promotion”.
- All films selected for a festival screening will be posted on the festival website with links to filmmaker’s
website. Poster graphics (in jpg format) should be forwarded as early as possible
- If your movie is selected for screening, the festival is under no obligation to pay for airfare nor expenses
in conjunction with filmmakers attending the festival.
- The festival will make every effort to assist filmmakers-in-attendance with the lowest hotel rates possible,
and even assist with a roommate matching service with advance notice.
- Exhibition DVDs will be added to the Bare Bones Independent Film Library and used during additional screenings
in conjunction with other showcase opportunities.
- All monies must be in U.S. dollars: either by U.S. Bankcheck, U.S. Postal Money Order or for credit card orders via www.paypal.com ID email@example.com
- Award Nominees will be announced at least 30 days prior to the festival and Award Winners will be
announced during the Bare Bones Awards Gala. Judges and/or Festival Directors
reserve the right NOT to grant an award in any category. All award decisions
- BONEHEAD AWARDS may be shipped after the required handling & shipping fee is paid. Filmmaker may assign a representative to be in attendance to receive it during
the awards, otherwise a Bonehead Award Certificate is mailed.
- Duplicate Awards/Certificates are available for an additional fee, which varies according to the award.
- To receive notification of receipt of entry,
include a SASE postcard with entry. All other notifications and communication
will be via email.
Must be in standard screenplay format.
Must be original work of writer and not under option. Writer must have all rights to the submitted work.
Must contain short synopsis and possible logline.
Should contain a character description/breakdown.
Must indicate genre, circa.
Shoot 'n Oklahoma short (30 pages or less) must be able to be shot in few locations with few actors
in a short time (48 production hours). Previous Shoot n OK Award winners are not eligible to enter.
The winner of the Shoot 'n Oklahoma script competition may get their script shot on location with
or without the writer being present as outlined in the Production Agreement which must be signed prior to the start of such
A live screenplay reading may be awarded to finalists who attend the festival and are willing
to direct a cast of actors during the reading. Eligible for Best Screenplay Reading Award to be presented during the Awards
The winner of the Feature Screenplay competition may (not required) receive Development services
from Darkwood Productions or another named production company as part of their award.
The decision of the Judging panel is final.
BARE BONES SCRIPT-2-SCREEN INDEPENDENT
read and acknowledge on the entry form.
· I certify that I hold all necessary rights for the submission and/or exhibition of this project to the Bare Bones Film Festivals Competitions.
· I understand that the entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and does not guarantee my acceptance into the festival’s competition.
· I fully indemnify the Bare Bones Script-2-Screen, Independent, International Film Festivals, it’s directors, affiliates, associates and judges against any claim made for any violations of law.
· I certify that this film/script is not subject to any litigation nor is any litigation threatened.
· I warrant that the submission is my original work and that there are no disputes filed against this project.
· I understand that should my project win an award, you may use my name (s), titles of materials, clips or trailers for advertising and promotional purposes.
· I also grant permission for the festival to use my movie/script in Bare Bones Best of the Fest Tours/Showcases as long as I am given credit and promotional advantages.
· I understand that I will not be asked to pay promotional fees nor will I be entitled to financial compensation for participation for additional screenings.
· I understand that I must complete a separate entry form for each project submitted with the appropriate fee.